Dad Jokes for Days
Happy people tend to be healthier. Try these dad jokes on for size.
Today’s Training News Article is not about diet. It’s also not about lifting weights. It’s about lifting your spirit. Laughter is proven to increase personal satisfaction, lower stress, and soothe tension! We want to give you a break from a busy life that causes stress. We decided to compile our best dad jokes and give you a good eye-roll & belly laugh.
Let’s take life less seriously. Just like our dads do.
Let’s start with these 5..
- What did the drummer call his twin daughters? Anna one, Anna two!
- How did Darth Vader know what Luke got him for Christmas? He felt his presents!
- I wanted to go on a diet, but I feel like I have way too much on my plate right now.
- Want to hear a joke about construction? I’m still working on it.
- What’s Forrest Gump’s password? 1forrest1
They get worse..
- To whoever stole my copy of Microsoft Office, I will find you. You have my Word!
- This graveyard looks overcrowded. People must be dying to get in there.
- Whenever the cashier at the grocery store asks my dad if he would like the milk in a bag he replies, “No, just leave it in the carton!”
- Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, “do you know how to drive this thing?”
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- Why did the picture go to jail? Because it was framed.
- What do you call a bear without any teeth? A gummy bear!
And my favorite 2 for last.. hahah
- What do you call a hippie’s wife? Mississippi.
- Did you hear about the chameleon who couldn’t change color? He had a reptile dysfunction.
I tried to roll my eyes at each one of these. But I cracked up on those last two no doubt.
Laugh hard. Live well.